Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Too Short and Slick

Slick, a Billboard's top 40 artist opened the evening up for the headliner Too Short, a night of R&B, Hip Hop, and Rap. To say the least, I thought is was going to be an interesting night.








After Slick had his set, then Too Short came on and belted out some of his hits from the late 80's early 90's. I even remembered a couple of his songs, just didn't realize that some were so explicit. Not to say I didn't like it that way, and the song made more sense than what was being played on the radio at the time.

















The concert went off without a hitch and plenty of folks enjoyed a night of entertainment.


Thats it for now, I have Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood from Whose Line Is It on deck for my next blog.

ttyl

Randy


















































Here are some of the pictures from that nights festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment