Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ron White





"Okay you have 5 minutes, you have to shoot from the back of the house, and you can't been seen by Ron!"




Thats what my Marketing Manager tells me before showtime. So I think to myself, where can I go that Ron isn't going to see this huge piece of glass hanging off the front of my face. I had to find some of the darkest corners in the theater and was kinda hiding behind folks sitting and shooting over their shoulders from the main isles. I did get some crazy looks.

































It was a very interesting show to shoot to say the least. Everything was shot with long glass for the close ups and a 70-200 for the wide shoots.


















Ron put on a great show, and people were having a really great time, I hope being I seen alot of tears and rolling around in their seats......




Next on deck will be John Prine

No comments:

Post a Comment